Return, Replace and Refund Policy
1. LIVE PLANT POLICY
Thank you for choosing to buy a plant from us!
All the same, before you buy a plant from us, kindly note the following:
We make a
continuous effect to provide you the healthiest plants and give you everything you may need to succeed in your plant journey. But once the plant is delivered to you, we cannot be responsible for its behavior. If you see any signs of distress, please contact us right away, so we can help you.
Above all, make sure you are ready for plant parenthood. Your plants depend largely on you for a healthy living. We are here to help and provide answers to your questions but, at the end of the day, you are the plant’s guardian. And your plant cannot survive without your love and care.
Things to know before you buy a plant(s):
1. All plants are living things and therefore perishable, and just as any living
thing, they require the right environment and care.
2. It is our responsibility to select the healthiest and most attractive plant(s) for
you. At the time of sale, we guarantee that all of our plants are healthy and free of visible pests and disease. Once a plant is delivered to you, we have no control over it and cannot be held liable for its behavior.
3. We provide care instructions, but these are only guidelines. The care routine in a space will vary depending on the temperature, air circulation, light, and humidity.
4. It is not uncommon to see your plant have yellowing in older leaves, after which those leaves tend to fall off. That is a natural aging cycle of any leaving thing and you need not to be alarmed. Should you be concerned, immediately reach out to us for assistance.
1.1.Live Plant Return Policy
You may return your order if you change your mind after receiving it. Notify us via the return request form within the first 48 hours, and we will arrange to pick it up.
Pick up fees + 20% re-stocking fee will apply to the refund amount of the returned order. Original delivery fees are nonrefundable. Pickup fee ordinarily should be same as the original pickup fee. After 48 hours period, returns are not accepted.
1.2.Live Plant Replacement Policy
We will like you to know that, we are always working towards improving packaging and delivery options for your products in anticipation of potential damage. Accept our apology for any damages caused to your items during delivery despite our efforts.
1.2.1. Damaged Products
If your plant(s) arrive damaged, while being delivered to you by us or by a delivery company
requested by us, do the following:
1. Notify us within the first 24hours via the replacement request form.
2. Send us a photo of the product and we will do the following:
· guide you to care and revive that plant if possible. If that doesn’t help, we will replace It free of charge. If some but not all plants did not survive, Delivery costs of the replacement plant still apply. Better still, you can hold your replacement to be done onyour next order.
· Refund your money. If payment has been made, we will refund your money.
1.2.2 It is our responsibility to provide healthy plants. Greenspace is willing to recommend delivery options that are potentially safe and could be trusted. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to be on the alert to receiving the plant at the stipulated time.
When delivery is underway, the client is first informed by the delivery service or Greenspace customr care, with ot without a picture from Greenspace on how the plant looks at the time of delivery. The picture shall be accompanied with the details of the rider if the need be, in order ensure safe and precise location delivery.
Greenspace will not be liable for the replacement or refund of damaged live plants in the event where the customer misses the rider’s call or th customer’s phone goes off on getting to the said location.
Greenspace will bare 50% of the damage in the event where the rideris not able to reach the customer due to network challenges.
1.2.2. Wrong Plant
If the plants you received is not what you ordered for, immediately notify the delivery guy so it will be returned. If that is not possible, fill a replacement form, indicating the reason, within 24 hours.
We will get back to you and will make arrangement for product replacement with no delivery cost to you.
1.2.3. Death of Plant
If a plant in our nursery pot dies or disease issues become visible within first 3 days
after purchase, we will replace it free of charge. After 3 days period, we don’t offer any replacement discounts for plants purchased in nursery pots.
2. PLANTERS/PPES/ ACCESSORIES/ MATERIALS/ TOOLS RETURN POLICY
Planters, PPEs, accessories, materials and tools may be returned within 2 days after purchase.
Return delivery charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are non-refundable.
Used item returns will not be accepted.
Please complete the return form below.
3. SEEDS RETURN POLICY
Should you wish to return seeds purchased, kindly note the following
· If a seed purchased within 2 months does not germinate within 3 weeks after nursery, you can return it for a free replacement but delivery cost of replacement seed will be equally handled by both parties. Replacement will be made on the condition that; the original seed be returned to us at the cost of the purchaser and the following care guidelines are followed.
– To promote the viability of your seeds, it is advisable to keep them in the fridge in an airtight packaging, securing seeds away from moisture.
· If the packaging of a seed is damaged, after delivery, we will not be liable for replacement. If during delivery, you can quickly notify delivery guy to return product or request for a replacement with 24 hours via the replacement form.
4. CANCELATION POLICY
2. If an order is canceled on the day of delivery, the customer will receive a full refund unless the delivery process has begun. In this case, the customer shall bare 50% of entire delivery cost as compensation for late cancellation. This fee shall be deducted from cost of product (if already paid) or paid by the customer.
To make a cancellation request, kindly use our cancellation request form.
5. REFUND POLICY
1. If a customer requests for a refund due to one reason or the other of an order prior to the delivery date, the customer will receive a full refund of payment made.
2. If a refund of payment is requested on the day of delivery, the customer will receive a full refund unless the delivery process has begun. In this case, the customer shall bare 50% of entire delivery cost as compensation for late cancellation. This fee shall be deducted from cost of product (if already paid) or paid by the customer.
3. when refund requests are processed and approved, the customer will solely bare the charges or tariffs of electronic payments, such as bank transactions, Momo charges etc. if payment was done electronically
To make a refund request, kindly use our refund request form.
Should you want to substitute a product for another that you have paid for, you are free to do so,
so far as they are of the same value in Ghana cedis. If the item you want as a substitute is unavailable at the time, you will have to stick with your original order or decide to forfeit the original item ordered for in return for 95% of the product price returned to you(in other words, you will incur a restocking fee of 5% the cost of the product). This however must be communicated at least a day before the delivery date.
7. WRONG PRODUCT
If the item(s) you received is not what you ordered for, immediately notify the delivery guy so it
will be returned. If that is not possible, fill a return form, indicating the reason, within 24 hours.
We will get back to you while we make arrangement for product replacement with no delivery cost to you.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your order or a special request.
We will do our best to meet your requirements.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Nursery pot: any container within which the plant was growing in, whiles under our care. This could be cups, plastic pot, clay or concrete pots, grow bags.
Planters: containers for growing plants. this includes, wooden beds, clay, concrete, plastic
pots, grow bags. Used in nursery or final growing.
PPEs:this refers to personal protective equipment. This are items worn to protect the gardener from injury or danger during work. This include aprons, gloves, boots, hats, mask, face shield, etc.
Accessories:This includes items used in the garden for decorative purposes as well as improve the growth of the plant. This includes, clips, trellising rope, nets,
Garden materials and tools: these refers to items and tools used in gardening. This includes, soil, cocopeat, neem oil, neem cake, garden tools, etc.
Seedlings: A seedling is a young plant or sporophyte developing out of a plant embryo from a seed. Seedling development starts with germination of the seed
Seed: The unit of reproduction of a flowering plant, capable of developing into another such
Thank you for taking the time to review our policies!